HR Advice and Services
What we do
You will have access to an HR professional with over 20 years’ experience. We provide a clear and concise consultancy service and work with you to guide and support both your Line Managers and employees.
We can tailor the support you require from an HR professional, whether that be a retained administrative service, a day a week consultancy agreement or a one off bespoke project.
We will help you put in place processes that add value to your organisation; we will work with you and your managers on all HR related issues that affect the day to day running of your business; from HR administration (contracts of employment recruitment and policies and procedures) to designing and embedding an HR strategy to grow your business for now and the future.
We will provide you with a comprehensive Employee Handbook to include information about your company culture, policies, and procedure etc, this will be written with your input to meet your people needs.
HR & GDPR Audit
- Carry out an audit of your HR function and provide advice
- Undertake your GDPR audit and advise appropriately.
- Develop your ongoing HR strategy.
Policies and Procedures
- Clear Company policies with detailed procedures suitable for employees and managers to follow.
- “How to guides” for managers where applicable.
- Templates for record keeping purposes (i.e. minutes of disciplinary investigations and meetings/ appeal meeting)
- Appraisal process
- Setting objectives
- Providing guidance and support
Disciplinary and Grievance
- Supporting your line managers to carry out disciplinary investigations and meetings
- Providing advice and guidance on an employee grievance and actions that can be taken to remedy the issues.
- Advertisement of the job role on your behalf
- CV sifts
- Interview questions and assessment day templates (if applicable)
- Offer letters and contracts of employment templates
- Induction support
- Probation review templates
Business Growth and Decline:
- Carrying out the due diligence process to understand the established practices and contractual agreements of the business you are acquiring.
- Providing support to harmonise your terms and conditions of employment to ensure all employees are fairly treated.
- Handling the redundancy process from start to finish
- Designing surveys; including collation of response feedback to determine actions required
- Setting up focus groups/working groups
Why not contact us today to see how we may be able to assist your organisation with HR out-sourcing.