ISO Management Systems
We specialise in the development of Environmental (ISO 14001), Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001) and Quality (ISO 9001) management systems and the enhancement of existing management systems to meet the requirements of international and British Standards. We are aimed at small to medium size businesses and can help with short term, one off projects through to more comprehensive long-term projects.
We can carry out legal and other compliance audits to ensure you are complying with regulatory and legislative requirements and we are able to offer support in ensuring internal audits are kept up to date.
We offer a tailored solution that fits the needs of your business with the emphasis on keeping it simple and easy to manage.
Why ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001?
There are many reasons why organisations want to gain certification to standards such as ISO 9001 ISO 14001 or ISO 45001. Often these are a client requirement, or they may be beneficial to your organisation or for marketing purposes. They can also work well as a vehicle for business improvement.
The benefits of accredited systems:
- An objective basis for health and safety, process and product improvement
- Reduction in or elimination of second party audits, if you trade business to business
- Motivates all staff and management to maintain the systems due to independent scrutiny
- Improved ability to meet compliance with regulations
- Marketing advantages
- An increase in the efficiency and use of energy and raw materials (less waste = less costs)
If you are interested in having a discussion regarding ISO systems and how GBS Health and Safety Services may help your organisation then contact us today!